Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dear Nicole

TeenDiariesOnline.com is a site dedicated to everything for the teenage girl. From music, fashion, and advice, it’s no wonder that we found this site to be a girl’s true sanctuary. Within the site there is an anonymous advice column called Dear Nicole. It’s a place where you can reach out for a bit of advice or a little direction. We all know life has its little (or maybe huge) complications. That is why we here at BFF decided to team up with TD to present you with, “Dear Nicole”:


Dear Nicole,


I liked this guy, and we have dated. But he cheated on me. Then we broke up, and he begged me to forgive him. I did, but now I just like him, but don't love him. He says he loves me. What should I do?


A. Honesty is the best policy in matters like this. Let him know that his infidelity truly did a job on your heart and you no longer have the same feelings. It’s his loss and he will have to deal with the consequences of his behavior. Hope this helps.

Nicole

;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

here's some advice!just kidding!

Post a Comment

# #