Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dear Nicole

TeenDiariesOnline.com is a site dedicated to everything for the teenage girl. From music, fashion, and advice, it’s no wonder that we found this site to be a girl’s true sanctuary. Within the site there is an anonymous advice column called Dear Nicole. It’s a place where you can reach out for a bit of advice or a little direction. We all know life has its little (or maybe huge) complications. That is why we here at BFF decided to team up with TD to present you with, “Dear Nicole”:
 
Dear Nicole,

I really like this guy and I've liked him for three years. We're pretty good friends, and we used to six next to each other in five classes. He would make jokes about me blushing all the time and just kid around. It's like he would be a gentleman to every girl BUT me. He'd hold the door open for five girls, and then when I was about to walk through ... he'd go right in front of me. We'd talk a lot sometimes and he would lean really close to me when we were talking. But the thing is, we switched seats in three of the five classes and now we hardly talk. It seems like we're both trying too hard, and now he talks a lot to the girls he sits around. Do you think I was just being talked to because I was there? Or do you think he might really like me? Please help me!

A: It sounds like he was flirting in the weird way that some guys flirt, but it’s hard to tell you what’s going on exactly at this point. He may be showing off by talking to the other girls around him or he may be ‘moving on’. Chill out and just watch his behavior. See if you can strike up a conversation with him in the other 2 classes you have and see how he responds. If he is cool in those classes and not-so-cool in the other classes, then let him know how that makes you feel. See what he says and go from there. Hope this helps.

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

# #