Monday, April 26, 2010

Dear Nicole

TeenDiariesOnline.com is a site dedicated to everything for the teenage girl. From music, fashion, and advice, it’s no wonder that we found this site to be a girl’s true sanctuary. Within the site there is an anonymous advice column called Dear Nicole. It’s a place where you can reach out for a bit of advice or a little direction. We all know life has its little (or maybe huge) complications. That is why we here at BFF decided to team up with TD to present you with, “Dear Nicole”:

Dear Nicole,
I recently started attending this new school. I feel like an outcast there. I talk to my classmates but not other people in different classes/grades. I also feel as if I talked to more people I would get better grades. My grades aren't too bad. I got a C in one class and the rest A's and B's. I talked to my guidance counselor and my mom, but they didn't really help.

A: It’s hard to answer a question, because you don’t really state one. I don’t know why you feel like an outcast. Nor do I know what you’ve been doing to make yourself more social. Why do you feel like talking to others outside of your grade would improve your grades? There are many ways to improve your social involvement, including joining school clubs, church groups and community programs like the YWCA. Step outside of school for a potential social circle and always remember it’s not the quantity of friends it’s the quality. Hope this helps!

Nicole

;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Nicole, i like this boy a lot but i dont thong he likes me and when i am aroud him i fell like i have butterflys in me !!!! and the reson i think that is becase am kind of chubby but i lots of it !!! so i dont know why and i think i am relly falling fir him !!!

Post a Comment

# #