Friday, April 2, 2010

NEW BFFS ALERT!

Being around each other 24/7 - it was inevitable that Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning would become tight. Fanning first appears with Stewart in Twilight's "New Moon "and is now her right hand girl in the movie "The Runaways". Dakota tells BettyConfidential.com "Kristen is one of my best friends in life now. We talk about everything, but I’m not saying much more! That’s another reason we were so excited to do The Runaways together. I couldn’t ask for a better person to stand by my side while I did a more grown up role. Now, we hang out all the time. We go shopping or just out for dinner. The press loves it."

And we love it too! Drop us a line below and tell us what you think.
;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really lyke tat u 2 r really good friendz

dileep said...


great post.UP Board Model Paper 2020

dileep said...

such a great post share to me CBSE Model Paper 2020

Post a Comment

# #