Friday, July 9, 2010

Friendship Friday!

Today, we'd like to introduce you to a cool new concept we're starting called "Friendship Friday" - a day dedicated to everything friendship; whether it be things to do with your BFF or advice, we've got it covered. 

One of our close friends shared with us a recent sticky situation she had with her BFF a while back. Here's her story:

"Someone came up to me today and asked me why I said such horrible things to her on Facebook. I had no idea what she was talking about, but later found out that my best friend got into a fight online, and to fix things, she hacked into my account and backed herself up. It got me into trouble with my friends, plus my BFF lied to my face about it. Should I forgive her or not?"
Here's what we said:

First, things first: Don't share your online passwords with anyone. Not your boyfriend, not your sister, not your friends, not even your yorkie.

Imagine if your BFF had gotten into a fight with you. (Not saying that she would have) but she would have the capability to do way more damage with your Facebook account than just getting some people mad at you.

Clear your reputation by logging into Facebook, changing your password and updating your status allowing people to know that someone else was on your Facebook account. Don't give any names or it will just fan the flames and cause eruption between you and your BFF.

Most Importantly: Don't forget to forgive your friend! Friends are allowed to make mistakes, as long as they really, truly learn from them and change their ways. 

What do you think? Would you forgive your BFF or forget her? Let us know by dropping a line below!

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

# #