Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Get to Know: Lucy Hale

With the popularity of the hit ABC Family show, "Pretty Little Liars" on the rise, you will be seeing actress Lucy Hale's face everywhere. Hale first appeared on the reality show American Juniors in 2003. She was part of the vocal quintet formed with the top 5 finishers. This was followed by guest roles on shows such as Drake & Josh, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide, The O.C., and How I Met Your Mother. She appeared in two episodes of the Disney show Wizards of Waverly Place.

According to Teen Vogue: "Lucy Hale positively swears she's not a typical Hollywood actress. 'I've only been living here for a few years. I never thought about acting when I lived in Memphis—actually, pretty much the opposite. I wanted to be a singer,' Lucy reveals. 'Someone randomly suggested I audition for a few things. I thought, Why not? And I got a role on [Nickelodeon's] Drake & Josh. It was literally just a sentence, but I was so excited to be an actress.'"

Apart from playing her role as A on Pretty Little Liars, some of her favorite hobbies includes listening to music. Lucy loves Lady Antebellum, and one of her favorite singers is Taylor Swift. Next up for Lucy is Scream 4, due out in April, in which she appears alongside a cavalcade of fellow It girls: Emma Roberts, Shenae Grimes, and Aimee Teegarden. Will you check it out? Let us know!

;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

# #