Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Celebrity Wednesday!

Here on BFF we celebrate everything that ties Best Friends, and what couldn't be better than showcasing every week, our favorite celeb BFFs! Celebrities are constantly in the limelight and it's obvious that they need that one person they can lean on, which brings us to this week's favorite pair of Celeb BFFS:

Taylor Swift & Kellie Pickler

These two gal pals met while on tour with Brad Paisley. They were both opening acts and what started their bond was Kellie watching Taylor's new kitten as she'd go and perform on stage. And that's when the magic happened. They started hanging out all the time, talking about everything, and thus, became fast friends. Kellie even goes as far as saying that she's adopted Taylor as her LITTLE SISTER!

When asked what's one favorite thing they like about one another, they both had a lot to say:
Taylor: My favorite thing about Kellie is that she's the one person on the planet who has the nerve to delete a guy's number out of my phone if she doesn't think he's right for me [laughs]. She will grab my phone and delete his number, because she does not want me to talk to someone who she thinks is bad news.

Kellie: When I say she's like a little sister to me, it's really true because we both keep each other in line. I have a younger half-sister, but we didn't grow up together, and we never saw each other. I've actually seen Taylor more than I have my real sister, so she really is like a little sister to me. (source)

BFF's considering one another sisters? That's what we love to hear!

For more info on Taylor and Kellie, visit their official pages @ : TaylorSwift.com and KelliePickler.com.

Want to see your favorite pair of BFF's up here next week? Drop a comment below and tell us what you think!

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

# #