Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dear Nicole ...

TeenDiariesOnline.com is a site dedicated to everything for the teenage girl. From music, fashion, and advice, it’s no wonder that we found this site to be a girl’s true sanctuary. Within the site there is an anonymous advice column called Dear Nicole. It’s a place where you can reach out for a bit of advice or a little direction. We all know life has its little (or maybe huge) complications. That is why we here at BFF decided to team up with TD to present you with, “Dear Nicole”:

Q. Dear Nicole,
I've had a crush on this boy since we were in the sixth grade. Now we are in the tenth and he finally tried to talk to me. So we were talking for a month and I was thinking everything was all good. But he met my friend at my birthday party. She wanted to be nice and told him, "we should become best friends." Unfortunately, he took it to a whole other level and tried to talk to her. He told her that he didn't like me. My friend told me and can you believe the fool tried to lie about it?!?! Now he's back, telling me he wants and loves me and I really want him back. But then I don't. I really don't know what I should do. PLEASE HELP ME!!

A. Take a moment to really read the email you sent me aloud. I think when you hear yourself saying what he’s done, you’ll realize you’re too important to have someone treat you in such a careless way. He tried to talk to your best friend (of all things), he lied to you and now ~ he’s still lying. Trust is the foundation to any relationship. Now take what you have and RUN far from him. He doesn’t deserve your time. TRUST ME and hope this helps!

Nicole

Ladies, always place yourself on a pedestal. There are MILLIONS of people around the world so why waste your time dwelling over ONE?

BTW, a BRAND NEW episode of BFF is up live @ MySpace.com/bff

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

# #