Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dear Nicole

TeenDiariesOnline.com is a site dedicated to everything for the teenage girl. From music, fashion, and advice, it’s no wonder that we found this site to be a girl’s true sanctuary. Within the site there is an anonymous advice column called Dear Nicole. It’s a place where you can reach out for a bit of advice or a little direction. We all know life has its little (or maybe huge) complications. That is why we here at BFF decided to team up with TD to present you with, “Dear Nicole”:

Dear Nicole,

I have a boyfriend and we've been together for four years. After we finish our last year at school, we are going to be separated. We're in love and we want to be together forever, but his parents (who are Christians) are filling his mind with doubts about me not being "the one", and that we are too young and should not get so serious in a relationship. We are still together at the moment but I'm having doubts if a long distance relationship can work, or if I should just end it and hope we meet in the future. I don't want to lose him. I know there are many guys out there to choose from, but I don't want another boyfriend ... I want him. What should I do?

Signed, 16+18Love

A: You didn’t indicate your spiritual walk but if you are Christian, I suggest you send up a prayer about the situation and see how God directs you. Whatever your path is, seeking spiritual guidance is always a plus. Then let it go. Don’t put too much thought into a relationship. See where fate takes you. If it fizzles out while you’re in different locales then that’s the way it is. Who knows, it just may grow stronger. Focus on why you all got together in the first place (common interests, attraction, etc.) and let the rest just fall into place! Hope this helps!

-- Nicole

Also, don't forget! A brand new episode of BFF will be live tomorrow @ MySpace.com/BFF.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

# #