Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Celebrity Wednesday!






Guest blogger Sammi Hanratty, star of the upcoming film 'The Greening of Whitney Brown' has decided to share her story with us about how her and her BFF, Kaitlyn, became Best Buds:


I met my best friend Kaitlyn Dever on the set of "American Girl: Chrissa Stands Strong." From the first day we met, we instantly became friends. We like hanging out together and just making up crazy voices and characters. We also like making movies of the different characters and then editing them for our families to watch. Kaitlyn is someone I can trust and I know she will always be there for me; she's the best!! That's why Kaitlyn's my BFF!

Check out a couple of pics from Sammi on set of "The Greening of Whitney Brown" below :


For more information on Sammi, visit :

You can also follow Sammi on her Twitter Page:

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

# #