Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dear Nicole

TeenDiariesOnline.com is a site dedicated to everything for the teenage girl. From music, fashion, and advice, it’s no wonder that we found this site to be a girl’s true sanctuary. Within the site there is an anonymous advice column called Dear Nicole. It’s a place where you can reach out for a bit of advice or a little direction. We all know life has its little (or maybe huge) complications. That is why we here at BFF decided to team up with TD to present you with, “Dear Nicole”:

Dear Nicole,

I'm so confused right now, I have 2 guys in my life and they're both good to me ... One of them is my best friend and the other one is a friend. I like them both and they both want to be with me. I don't know what to do ... they both are my type, it's just that one of them lives near me and the other one lives an hour away. What should I do?

A:Go with your heart and whenever in doubt just chill. If you can’t decide between either one, who says you have too? Do you have to be “with” either one? If both are your friends, then why can’t you enjoy both of your friends? Just be sure not to lead anyone one on. Hope this helps.

-- Nicole

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Iagree with nicole becaues i was in the same
shape but when i got advice from one of my family members who is like a best friend to me she told me the same thing and i was surprised

Celebrating Best Friends said...

we hate getting stuck in situations like that, but its a part of life. we have to learn.

Post a Comment

# #