Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dear Nicole

TeenDiariesOnline.com is a site dedicated to everything for the teenage girl. From music, fashion, and advice, it’s no wonder that we found this site to be a girl’s true sanctuary. Within the site there is an anonymous advice column called Dear Nicole. It’s a place where you can reach out for a bit of advice or a little direction. We all know life has its little (or maybe huge) complications. That is why we here at BFF decided to team up with TD to present you with, “Dear Nicole”:

Q. Dear Nicole,
I'm sad. I just broke up with my boyfriend and now I am in love with his cousin. What should I do? I really like the guy. I need advice!

A: Are you serious? DO NOT DATE YOUR EX-BOYFRIEND’S COUSIN. It will not work out for you at all. It is likely that your ex will not find that too appealing, nor will his family. Even if a rift is caused between your ex and his cousin because of your love tryst, it is likely that you will receive the short end of the stick. After all, blood is thicker than water, so your ex will probably forgive his cousin LONG before he forgives you. Just leave it alone and find someone else. Hope this helps!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

# #