Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dear Nicole ...

TeenDiariesOnline.com is a site dedicated to everything for the teenage girl. From music, fashion, and advice, it’s no wonder that we found this site to be a girl’s true sanctuary. Within the site there is an anonymous advice column called Dear Nicole. It’s a place where you can reach out for a bit of advice or a little direction. We all know life has its little (or maybe huge) complications. That is why we here at BFF decided to team up with TD to present you with, “Dear Nicole”:

The Guy I Like is the BIGGEST Flirt!

Q. Dear Nicole,
There is this guy I really like but he is the biggest flirt ever. He comes up to me and tells me to kiss him on the cheek and we're always sitting together. He always hugs up on me, but I'm not really sure if he really likes me, or if it's just normal to him. Please help me! - Maybe Flirting with Disaster

A. Glad you can see that you may be flirting with disaster. Try to see if you notice his behavior with other girls. Is he just as flirtatious? I imagine he is or you wouldn’t have labeled him “the biggest flirt ever” (that’s a pretty big flirt). Anyway, I would chill and see how he approaches things. If he is really feeling you then he needs to show you something above and beyond what he’s giving other girls. At the end of the day, all of those hugs and kisses on the cheek (you kiss him on the cheek, huh? ~ he needs to be asking you for the honor!) may be his way of just getting to get a ‘free feel’. Just a thought and I hope this helps!

BTW, a new episode of BFF is airing on MySpace.com/BFF right now!!!

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

# #