Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dear Nicole ...

TeenDiariesOnline.com is a site dedicated to everything for the teenage girl. From music, fashion, and advice, it’s no wonder that we found this site to be a girl’s true sanctuary. Within the site there is an anonymous advice column called Dear Nicole. It’s a place where you can reach out for a bit of advice or a little direction. We all know life has its little (or maybe huge) complications. That is why we here at BFF decided to team up with TD to present you with, “Dear Nicole”:

HOW DO I BREAK UP WITH MY MAN?

Q. Dear Nicole,

I have never wrote to anyone like this so it’s a little weird. My problem is that I recently got a boyfriend and he is a really nice guy and we have been together for a month but now I feel like I don’t like him anymore and I don’t know what to tell him.

A. As hard as it is, you’re going to have to be honest with him. There is nothing worse than holding onto feelings or emotions. In the end, they will come out just not in the way you planned. So, instead of prolonging hurt feelings, you might as well talk to your bf about your feelings. Be honest but still empathetic. Then let him heal. Don’t do the ‘on and off’ thing because that may only give him false hope. Be a big girl (I mean young lady) and let him know the truth. You can do it! Hope this helps!

Nicole

* Don't forget, a new episode of BFF is up LIVE on MySpace.com/BFF. Be sure to check it out.


;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

# #