Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Your Ex? Or Her Ex?

As we were digging through our e-mails to answer for our advice post, we stumbled upon a site titled Teen Diaries Online. The site offers tidbits and advice for teens on numerous topics. On their website, they have their very own advice column titled “Dear Nicole”. From the situations we came across there was a question that seemed very interesting and might be a situation you or someone you know might have been through. It was such a thought-provoking topic, that we decided to repost it. Hope you guys enjoy! Be sure to comment below and tell us what you think:

DEAR NICOLE: I Think I Want My Ex Back!

Q: Dear Nicole, I like this boy but I’m too scared to tell him. He just broke up with his girlfriend (which is my best friend) and we tried going out once before but it didn’t work out. I don’t know what to do. I’m so confused. I really do like him but I’m also really scared to tell him. So what should I do?

A: I guess I’m stuck at this part… “he just broke up with his girlfriend which is my best friend”? So you and your friends swap boyfriends like that? It just seems like going back to someone who has dated your friend and that you’ve dated unsuccessfully before is just a bad idea. There are tooooo many guys out there, pick someone else! Hope this helps!

Nicole

We totally agree. STAY AWAY FROM ANYONE YOUR BFF HAS DATED! It's unchartered territory and might negatively affect your friendship.

BTW, be sure to check out the brand new episode of BFF on : MySpace.com/bff

;)


Source: Google Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

# #